Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend Recap

Well this weekend was a very relaxed one. Saturday I opened the Y and then came home the boys eating lunch. Shortly after that Jill came up from Milwaukee to visit. The boys went down for a nap and Jill and I caught up on reading magazines, gossip and listening to the Cubs play ball. Then the boys woke up and it was time to play outside and help dig up plants we can not stand anymore. Ordered some dinner in and hung out some more until it was time to hit the hay.

Sunday we hung out some more and Jill was on her way back home after the boys went down for their naps. Once they woke up it was time to cut the grass and play in the backyard.

The boys got to see what it was like to listen to music with headphones. Alex had Jill's I-Touch and Jack had my I-pod and they were having a blast listening to Shake It and Go Cubs Go while sitting on the couch. They were so funny, I wish I would have video taped them... but instead you have photos to look at.

Jack grooving to the music

Alex... I think he could get use to this

The boys and their tunes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids you have there! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.