Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Awesome Park

So I have lived in Green Bay for almost 12 years and I finally found this awesome park.

It is only 10 minutes from our house on the way to Sturgeon Bay/Door County.

Jack has been into the whole pirate thing for about 6 months now. He tries to talk like one, LOVES the Backyardigans episode about pirates and sings the songs all the time. He has pirate battles with my dad back home and in GB. So when I heard about this park we decided Sunday to take a drive and find it.

Well we found it and Jack had a BLAST. Alex was enjoying himself also on the slides and steering the boat/ship wheel (I am sure that is not the technical term, but it will make due) this is what it looks like.....

Front

Front

Back

Off to the side

Alex at the top

Jack Steering

Jack and Alex

Weeeeee

Digging

Check me out...

No comments: