Thursday, July 3, 2008

All about Ryan Sandberg

Okay I am not sure if you know this or not, but my family (parents, sisters, brother and now my kids and hubby) are HUGE Cub fans. Yeah, I didn't think you knew that. :)

Well Ryan Sandberg is the coach for the Peoria Chiefs (Yeah I already told you that in the last post) and if you didn't know he use to be the second baseman for the Chicago Cubs.

So this is all for you Suellyn, Jill and Mom. The things you do for family. :) :) :)

Our tickets where right next to the dugout and I got to see him every inning entering and leaving the dugout. He is the third base coach when they are up to bat.

Yes, Suellyn he is still quiet good looking and even better in person.

Enjoy!

Seriously why are theses pictures doing this???!!!!!!




I had to take these pictures..... nothing like taking things from the Cubs to rub off good luck! If you can't tell... the Cubs logo and name are on the bat weight and I think it is the bat rag/sander (Jill I am sure you will be able to give me the correct name)

Now for the fun stuff..... again Suellyn this is for you. :)

and this....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I guess I should tell you thank you for the video of Ryno, so Thank you(along with a whole bunch of jealousy of course) :-)
Back in the day......
Seriously though I hope you had a great time and enjoyed the game!! Oh yeah and I will be going on daily to watch the video LOL