Monday, July 21, 2008

Friends, Bay Beach and Sprinklers

Saturday was a day of separation....

I will start with my day....

I went to lunch with Kristen, Jamie and Heidi at Fratellos in the mid afternoon. We had many great laughs, stories and adventures. I just love getting together with these girls.... you just never know what stories will be told and heard, but you will laugh your arses off the whole time!

Steve and the boys got together with his sister Jen, Nick and Mya. They headed to Bay Beach and had a great time. I will have Steve write about the adventure in the coming hours.

We ended up meeting back home around dinner time and then we celebrated Jen's birthday with ice cream cake. After cake we decided to hose the kids off with a new sprinkler that I got at Target (Love Target!!!).

Nick, Mya and Jen

Little Man

Jack, Nick and Mya

Jen and Jack

The Boys

Nick, Jack and Jen (can you see Jack?!)

AH.... who doesn't love a sprinkler??

Yahhhooooooo!

No comments: