Friday, July 11, 2008

Where is my brain???

So on my way home yesterday from picking up the boys at Amy's I was getting off the ramp to get on I-43 and a piece of lumber hit the truck's hood. Not thinking anything about it (yeah I know) I forgot to tell Steve what happened.

Well...... this morning I went to work early and took the bus and Steve calls me....

S: "What happened to the truck?"
J: "I don't know why"
S: "There is a huge dent in the hood and a bunch of scratches running down it"
J: "I am not sure (seriously I still didn't remember the lumber incident)
S: "Did someone do something at work."
J: "OH Snap.... I forgot to tell you what happened on the way home last night...."

Needless to say Steve can't believe I didn't tell him and forgot about what happened. To be honest, I can't believe I forgot about it!

So Steve took the truck into Van's Honda this morning and guess how much this is going to cost to fix this.......

$675.00

OMG!!! Thank goodness for insurance. I will post pictures in the next post.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Dear God! you could have been hurt!

Are you pregnant? That is my excuse for forgetting things like this.....
is it the same as yours?!?!?

The Van Nuland Family said...

No I am not pregnant. I keep telling everyone the kids ate all my good cells when I was pregnant with them and they all haven't returned yet. God I hope they do return. :)

Jaci said...

That is too funny--forgetting to tell him. Just shows how busy your brain is! It came out eventually right, nothing lost...

:o)