Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend Update

Saturday morning Steve put the Christmas lights up on the house. He was very disappointed this year. You see, Steve is usually the first person on the block/area to do this. Well, lets just say that about a dozen people beat him this year. You did good Steve.... all you need to do is put the lights on the two trees in front of the house and just think THIS Saturday we will have the tree in the house to put lights on!!! YIPPPEEEE!!!!





That evening Steve and I went out on a date. Yes that is correct we had Heidi (thank you very much again) come over to watch the boys and we went out. The first time since AUGUST!! How sad is that?! The boys had a blast with Heidi and she must have worn them out because they slept all night long!! We enjoyed ourselves at Los Banditos (our favorite Mexican place in GB) and did a little xmas shopping before returning home at 8pm... yep we know how to party!!
Sunday Steve and the boys headed to Kaukauna for a family reunion while my niece Theresa and I had a "special day". We drove down to Appleton and went shopping at the mall, ate at Noodles and then headed back to my place and frosted pumpkin cookies. It was a great time and I swear she smiled the entire time.... well what do you expect I am a pretty cool Aunt if I don't say so myself!

No comments: