Monday, November 24, 2008

My First Tag

I have been tagged!



I am: at work.

I know: that I will be enjoying my Turkey dinner soon.

I want: to lose 10lbs.

I have: started the Christmas spirit.

I dislike: being lied to.

I miss: my family.

I feel: tired.

I hear: XM Radio on my computer.

I smell: nothing.

I crave: Little Tokyo.

I cry: every once in a while.

I search: for reasons.

I wonder: what my boys will end up being like.

I regret: being blunt sometimes.

I love: my husband, kids, family & friends... more than they know.

I worry: monthly.

I remember: too much.

I dance: when I am with the kids or when I have drank too much.

I don't: drive the speed limit.

I argue: when I need to.

I write: on my blog.

I win: when I earn it.

I lose: my sanity sometimes.

I wish: that my family stays healthy and are financially secure.

I listen: all the time.

I can usually be found: doing something.

I am scared: of losing the people I love.

I need: money.

I forget: more than I like too.



I have no one to Tag because I have no idea who reads this since NO ONE leaves me comments (well expect for you Jill). So I tag you if you are reading this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know how to do the tag thing otherwise i would :)