Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Friday Recap

My parents and Danica came up this weekend. Dad and Chad flew out for Vegas on Sunday so that is why they made the trip so my Mom could drop my Dad off. Anyhoo... Friday when they got into town my brother wanted to take my parents out to dinner, which left me with the kids. Something just seems wrong with that picture (ha ha ha). The kids had a BLAST. All six of them were crazy, happy, bouncing off the walls kids. I am surprised I got them to sit down and eat dinner.

Julia and Alex

Jack, Theresa, Danica and Rebecca
Then when they returned Theresa got to open her birthday gifts from everyone.

And then they went crazy, bouncing off the walls again.
But then they all decided that the target would be Chad.

All in all Friday night was a great evening with family.

No comments: