Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Birthday Party

Alex had his birthday party on Sunday, his actually birthday. Thanks to our families for making it to the big party. Alex was in a great mood and got wonderful gifts from everyone.

I am trying to figure out how to insert a slide show. If I can figure it out I will add more pictures, if not.... so sorry. :)

Here is the birthday boy
His cake and smash cake
Mom, Alex and Dad
Yummmm cake
Check me out... I'm a smurf
Hanging out in the backyard
Opening presents
Jill relaxing and watching
Another birthday tradition

Little guy all tuckered out. (yes, that is drool)

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Uh, random comment--but my kids had the same crib set--Malawi. Great taste,my dear!!

Happy Birthday to your little guy, he's a sweetheart!

-jaci (jill fox's friend)

Jill said...

Sorry so delayed in my comment...
Happy Birthday, Alex. Looks like you had a great day!