Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Update

So I got one of my many morning phone calls from my loving hubby today and got yelled at. Why you ask... because I haven't made a post since last week. Here it is honey! :)

I will give you the update from this past weekend on this blah hump day.

Friday the boys and I hung out at the house and played outside. Steve got home and I was off to meet my friend Cheri for dinner for my birthday. Great time and conversation. I was hitting her up on advice for this 10K run I am doing on the 14th.

Saturday I opened the Y and got home to crabby little boys. So we feed them and put them down for their naps. Steve took off for a few hours and returned to join us outside. Later that evening Melissa picked me up for our "date". We went out for sushi at LT (love it!) and then we were off to see Sex in the City.

Sunday we decided that we were going to do some landscaping (putting rock down in the backyard) and called G&G V to see if they wanted to come up for lunch and watch the kids while we worked. They said sure. So they got up to our house and we put them to work. Grandma watched Alex and Grandpa and Jack rototilled (spelling?) the garden while Steve and I put the rock down (well I help a little bit). Then we grilled out for lunch and G&G were off to their house. Alex took a nap and Jack hung out with us because he didn't want to nap (never a good thing later on the day/evening).

Monday we worked and I had volleyball that evening at The Bar. Stayed out late with the gang... good times.

Tuesday we worked and I had a hair appointment after work. QUESTION: if you were a hair dresser and you had someone come in (first time with this client) with shoulder length hair and when you ask "what would you like done" and they respond with "if you could do anything to my hair what would you do".... wouldn't you be excited with that response or think yes lets come up with something good. Well this was my appointment yesterday (me the client...duh) and she came back with "how about a classic bob". WHAT that is all you have. I was hoping for something funky and fun and boys and girls that is what I got a classic bob. I guess she wasn't as funky/crazy as I had hoped (she is 26 and has short hair with purple highlights that frame her face). Maybe next time since it was our first meeting and all.

Today... we worked (or are still working) and tonight we have a sitter coming to the house (thanks Heidi) and we are off to a birthday party at Mackinaws. So that is our day so far.

No pictures this post... I have some just haven't uploaded them to my computer.... maybe tomorrow.

No comments: