Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's been awhile

Hello my fellow readers, stalkers, etc. I know you all (all 3 of you) have been wondering where I have been, what is going on with us, etc.

My answer to your questions is NOTHING! Other than working, playing with the kids and working, we have not been up to anything.

This weekend went quick which is always a downer. The boys got a haircut, lawn got mowed and we grilled out (man I love grilling out!).

Steve had a nice Father's Day. The boys made him each a stepping stone with their footprints. We ended up driving to Steve's parents house for lunch. Got back home and didn't do too much, but play outside and goof around.

Here are some photos from Father's Day.

Boring post.... what can I say?! :)

Alex

Splashing in the water

Eating lunch on the patio

Boys will be boys


I am sure I will get in A LOT of trouble for posting this video, but I HAD too. I swear he didn't do what he said he was going to. :)

2 comments:

Jaci said...

As a stalker I had to comment! I think that your backyard always looks SO nice in your pictures. The grass is always so green & you can see all the landscaping & everything. Kudos!

And I was hoping to see grandpa in his underwear!? Come on! :o)

Proprietors of Chateau del Mulsoff said...

I am a total lurker here, even though I never comment. Happy Father's Day, Steve, and to you Jenn, Happy Muy Belated Mother's Day.

I enjoy keeping up with your family from all the way out West! Your boys are beautiful!