Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rummage Sale Find

Last Saturday on my way home from the Y one of our neighbors was having a Rummage Sale and I drove past it and found these AWESOME Little Tykes blocks. I have been searching and looking for these for about two years now (Little Tykes does not make these anymore). I was so pumped that I said to myself I don't care how much they are (I once in a while find them on Ebay going for $30-$60) I am going to get them. Well we SCORED.... the guy was selling all of them for a total of $5. Yes that is correct $5.... I just about crapped my pants! So the boys were very excited and play with them everyday. Best $5 I have spent.
Then later on in the day Chad and the girls came over to play and for dinner. Even they had a blast with the blocks and Chad couldn't believe I got them so cheap! What a happy day!!!
Jack washing the blocks
Rebecca and Jack
Cousins again.


No comments: