Monday, April 14, 2008

The Weekend

Well the weather sucked this weekend.... but we had a blast.

Saturday I opened the Y and worked out after my shift. Then it was off to home to shower and get Jack ready for the Backyardigans Live show in Appleton at the PAC. We went with Amy, Ally and six other people. This was Jack's first "big" show and he was terrific. He sat, watched and interacted. It was so much fun watching him enjoy himself. At the end of the performance the first thing out of his mouth was "Again". I would show you pictures but I got yelled at for taking a picture with my camera. I guess there was a sign that said NO CAMERAS. Stupid rules! :) After we got back home I was off again trying to get ready for Steve and Jen Date Night. Our friend Heidi came over to watch the boys so Steve and I could join our dear friends the Smits celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary. We met them at Fratellos for wine and food and then we were off to watch the band Dot, Dot, Dot at The Bar. The band was fantastic and everyone had a very good time. The liquor was flowing and us girls were dancing machines.

Sunday we went and dropped the boys off at G&G V's and Steve and I were off to Appleton to buy some new shoes for the run and then we went for some Mexican food for lunch. After a filling meal we picked the boys up and headed back home to play and play and play.

Melissa and I

Feel the Love?

The Happy Couple

Do you think she is drunk?

The Band Dot Dot Dot

And they call each other their second spouse...

Aren't we cute?

No comments: