Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Snips and Giggles

Last Thursday we took Alex to get his first "real" haircut at Snips and Giggles. A few months back we ran into our friends Denise, Eric and their son Carter at Target and they told us about this place. So after she emailed me pictures I thought heck lets try it out. Since I cut (okay shave) Jack's head because he has CRAZY hair when it goes longer than half an inch I didn't want to mess with Alex's hair since it has come in so nicely. This place is really cool. The kids get to chose between a police car or a pink airplane. They have a TV on the wall in front of them so the kids can watch Diego, Cars or whatever movie/show they have playing. Alex did a fantastic job, no tears or screams.... he was too busy checking everything out. Jack was a bit jealous because he wanted to sit in the police car but was okay with sitting in the airplane while Alex got his hair cut.

Getting my hair wet

What is she doing to me?

Cool Keys for my Police Car!

Check out that pink plane.

Checking out Diego on the TV

Call me Office Van Nuland

The final product.

No comments: