Thursday, April 24, 2008

Up to Nothing...

Not much has been going on with us. Last night I went out with Amy and had a fantastic dinner at Little Tokyo and then met my friend Kevin at a "hole in the wall bar" for a drink and some conversation. Sorry again Amy for that. :) Jill, Kevin thinks you are the perfect woman... he just wishes you were 15 years older... ha ha ha (Kevin is 49 years old).

This weekend the boys and I are heading to Neillsville to hang out with the parents and hopefully see my buddy Foster and his three boys and my friend Kim and her two boys (Gee there must have been something in the water back home for all of us to have boys.... actually most of my high school friends have boys.... hmmmm). Steve is staying back hoping the weather will be nice so he can get some things done outside.... if the weather is poopie... don't worry I have my list of things for him to do in the house... hee hee hee.

No comments: