Monday, January 14, 2008

What a week/weekend

By gosh I think we have healthy boys! Well minus running noses and sneezing. We had two good nights of sleep in a row (yipee!!!!). Alex cut two teeth in the last five days and it looks like the bottoms are starting. Only three teeth to go and we should be good to go until around April/May!!

This weekend was good. Saturday I opened the Y and did a bunch of things around the house. Jack got to play outside a bit and helped shovel the snow, made snow angels and a snowman. Alex was running around the house like a mad man in his walker. Sunday we had a lazy day and did some baking and cooking.

This coming week there doesn't seem to be much going on. Steve works at the Y tonight and nothing until Friday. Steve and Jack are heading down to IL to see Jen and the kids. Alex and I are going to head the opposite direction (well kind of) to the big town of Neillsville to visit G&G H and I think Jill will be making the trip as well.

Steve and Jack making a snowman

Alex showering with dad

I must be tired!

Check out my bottom teeth!
Playing in our tent

Oh, those darn chopsticks


No comments: