Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Love Teething

Poor little man is getting three of his top teeth all at the same time. The last couple of nights have been rough. He just can't get comfortable and Orejal is his new best friend. Hopefully they will pop through soon (like tonight!).

This weekend we didn't do too much and the flu was still at our house. Friday Alex ended up throwing up in the morning and thankfully Grandpa V was willing to take Jack for a few hours (thank you again!). Then Mr Man got home and within two hours he threw up. I tell ya! Thankfully that was the last of the throwing up for them.

Saturday night I went out with Amy and we had a blast. We ended up going out to dinner and then went over to my friend Melissa's house to play games and hang out. Four, five or six bottles of wine and five hours later we were home snug in our beds. Sunday we had a lazy day which is always nice.

Steve had guys night last night. To the guys who met up last night.... it is hard to post pictures when none where taken. Maybe next month, so make sure you all have your best "matching" shirts on! ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. Sick kids are the best. Hope you have a much better weekend and I'm looking forward to a new picture of Alex with 4 teeth! What a champ :) Thanks for changing the picture. I must go on a diet because I don't have a kneecap. Where is it? Why do we always look so different in pictures..ha,ha. Take care and I look forward to seeing you soon.