Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday was my 32nd birthday and what a great birthday it was.

I got a FABULOUS and I mean FABULOUS gift from my three boys for my birthday and Mother's Day.




I got this INCREDIBLE camera.


It is the Nikon D40 DSLR. I LOVE LOVE LOVE L.O.V.E it!
After hanging out with the boys and my parents (they came up Thursday night to watch the boys this weekend) Steve and I headed down to Milwaukee to pick my sister Jill up to go to the Cubs/Brewers game.
Jill sported this awesome shirt.


After we loaded up the Pilot we were on our way to Miller Park.

Here we are unloading the Pilot

Getting the grill ready

FIRE FIRE FIRE
Steve and Jill kicking back

Ah reliving the college years....

He was telling a very important story..... I just can't remember what it was about. :)

Ah.. can it get any fancier than this?! (See below)

We ended up meeting a very cool bunch of guys (too bad they were Brewer fans) next to us. They know how to tailgate... full size gas grill, keg of some kind of Mexican beer, homemade guacamole and salsa, steak fajitas, brats, burgers... oh my and so much more. Let me tell you the steak fajitas where to DIE FOR!!! Right Steve and Jill.... I know you are thinking of them right now!!

Check them out.... YUMMMMM

Here is the whole gang.



So after hanging out and filling our stomachs with delish food (yes we did eat our food too) it was off to the game. The game was great until the eighth inning (I think the eighth inning was when it all went to hell). Then what do you know.... our new friends texted us and wanted to tailgate again after the game. Well who the hell is going to turn down those delish steak fajitas... not us!! So it was back to the parking lot to fire up the grill and drink more yummy beer!
Steve hanging out with the guys

Do you think she had enough yet??!!!! :)

Here is Steve and Jill the next day after eating breakfast. AH it is great to wake up the day after your birthday and see others suffer while you feel GREAT!!!
Thanks to my parents for watching the boys! I know they had a blast with your guys!! Thanks to Steve and Jill for a great day! Then only thing that could have made it better is if it was a win for the Cubbies and well... if it was at Wrigley!!! And that is going to happen in July for Chad and Steve's birthday!!! I cannot wait!!!!

No comments: