Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!!!

This post is a day late. :(

Happy Birthday Little Man!!!

I cannot believe you are two. I swear it was just yesterday that I was holding you for the first time. I remember every little detail of the day you were born. Now you are turning into a little dude. You love your brother more than anything. You want to do everything he does and you even torture him when given the chance. You two are going to be the best of friends. So Happy Birthday Alex..... I love you very much!



Monday we dug up some plants that we did not like from the previous owners and the boys where helping out in every way.







Here is Alex telling the birdie to shoo away.

Alex wanted birthday pie so he got his birthday pie.


Check out little man... all tuckered out from a long weekend of parties and playing hard.

No comments: