Monday, May 18, 2009

Rummage Sale

This past weekend we had our first ever rummage sale. We had a total of four families worth of stuff in our driveway/garage.

This is what my it looked like Friday before it started.

Within the first hour we had a boat load of clothes and toys gone! There was a steady stream of people all day long and we made a lot of money the first day.
Here is Steve and Melissa trying to figure out where to get food from for lunch.
This is what my driveway looked like Saturday morning. I am happy to say the driveway was empty when we closed shop (except for five things).

All in all we were all very happy and surprised with our earnings. We had a lot of fall/winter clothes left on the racks that we decided to have another one in the beginning of August..... hoping to get rid of those clothes as well and knowing all of us we will find more toys to get rid of too! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

This was almost too hard for me to look at. I need SO MUCH of what you were selling...just too bad I live on the opposite side of the fricking state from you.

Oh, well.

Once I'm done waddling, I'll go to garage sales around here!