Monday, January 5, 2009

Update

Yes I am still alive and yes I know I still have a blog.... but I have been BUSY!!!


So I will give you an update of our lives for the past month in a few posts.


First off what do you get when you have this cutie (I am talking about Jack)...

and this truck???

You get this on my little man's forehead.


So I was out shopping or something when this happened and when Steve heard Alex crying he saw the marks on his forehead. He proceeded to ask Jack what happened, he got....

Jack: "well, you see I um..... drove the atv on Alex's head."

Steve asked "Why"
Jack: "well, um I thought it might be a good idea"

Steve as he is wiping the blood from Alex's head: "Jack look what you did, Alex is bleeding. Now do you think this was a good idea".

Jack: "um... no. Are you going to tell mommy?"

Steve: "Yes, now go in the corner for your time out."

The marks just finally left his forehead right before New Years. Great look for Xmas picture. :)

Then we did a lot of this:

and this...

and this....

1 comment:

Koko Perhe said...

Oh my goodness. I am sorry but I think Ella rubbed off on Jack.... that is such an Ella story! Good thing they are cute! :) Good news is Ella is almost 5yo and she is getting SO much better! Don't get me wrong she has her moments, but overall much better!