Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not Much..

Not much has been going on with us. The boys have been at G&G H's house with Jill since Tuesday night and they return this afternoon. (Amy is in Florida taking a little vacation with her family and the whole Bay Port Baseball team.)

Steve and I haven't done much the two days the boys have been gone, which is nice! Steve had "boys night" Tuesday and I finally got to test out the new couch. It was fabulous! Last night Steve picked up wings from the Bar and we watched the movie Napoleon Dynamite. Yes, it has been a VERY long time since we watched a movie and Amy gave this one to me a few weeks ago so we thought we should return it to her soon.

So all in all that is what has been going on this week.

Yesterday I got the following email from Jill with the Subject line saying: "What I had for lunch"

No comments: