Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last Baseball Game of the Season

Last night I had the privilege to take Steve, Jill and her friend Rafael to see the Cubs vs Brewers at Miller Park. One of my vendors gave me four tickets out of the blue. They were AWESOME - UNBELIEVABLE seats. Third row behind the dugout. The best tickets I have ever had in the 25+ years of going to baseball games.

The Cubs killed the Brewers (yeah!!!) and we all had a great time. I am so sad that this was the last game I will be going to until next year. Such a long time until April... :(

Enjoy the pictures.

Batting practice



Our seats behind the blue scoreboard back on May 8th

Our seats last night (that would be Steve in the light blue shirt)

Hello Mr Lilly
Hello Mr Hill

Steve and I

more of us

Jill and I

more of us

For the Brewer fans out there

Rafael, Jill, me and Steve

The Cubs Line Up
Theriot

FUKUDOME

Ramirez

Hello Big D

The Race.... darn Brat won.

Check out that score!!!!

Sweet Lou....

Extreme close up of us

Rafael and Jill

No comments: