Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

This year for Easter we went to G&G H's house. The weather was beautiful and the boys were excited to play with Johnathan and Danica.

Alex hanging out on the deck.

Auntie Jill and Jack playing in the sandbox
Jack wanted to join in on the swing

Then it was time to color the eggs.
First we had to write on them...

Then Octo-Mom decided to show up and join the festivities.

Danica is showing Jack how to get the eggs out without spilling or dropping the egg.

Oops... Ocoto-Mom to the rescue

Can you tell how much fun I am having?!?!



If only I had time to crop photos before I download them.



Then before bed the kids decided to write the Easter Bunny a note. Look how serious they both look. :)

Then morning came and the kids couldn't wait to find their baskets and do the egg hunt.

Score says Jack

Check me out with my loot!!

Then after the excitement the kids sat around read books and watched each other play their Leapsters and DS.

The kids had another great Easter and now I have to figure out what I can use to my advantage when I want the kids to behave or listen..... Is there a Memorial Day figure that I don't know about???? :)

No comments: