Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Big Project

Do you remember this post.....

Monday, February 16, 2009

What could this be????!!!!!


Well here it is.....


















This swing set took two and a half days to put up. My co-worker and Steve's dad was nice enough to come over and help assemble this beast. I laugh when I look at these pictures because Friday it was 70 degrees out, Saturday it was just as nice and then Sunday they finished it in the rain (crazy... crazy... crazy).

So Sunday after dinner we put the boys in their snowsuits, hats and boots and let them enjoy their new toy. (How can you make them wait until the next nice day which happens to be today?)





They LOVE LOVE LOVE the swing set and I am so glad we got this for the boys! I can just tell we are going to have a great summer in our backyard!!

No comments: