Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering

September 11, 2001 I was in Chicago for work, working a trade show. I was getting ready in my hotel room when I was watching the Today show and they just reported the first plane hitting the tower. I couldn't take my eyes off the TV. I ended up meeting the rest of the group and hopped into the car and drove to the McCormick Center. On the way their we had the radio on listening and discussing with each other. Then we arrived at the Center and we weren't their for more than 15 minutes and we were on a lock down. Luckily someone had a TV on in their booth and I kid you not there was about 100 people standing around that TV watching and listening to every word and movement. We just couldn't believe what happened.


So hug/shake the hand of a firefighter, police office and a soldiers family.

No comments: