Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Misc Videos

I was going through my camera and came across these videos of the kids. I thought they were funny and cute.


Alex's favorite show is now Blue's Clues. Check him out with "Mail Time". We are not sure why it is his fav, but we are happy that it is not The Wiggles like when Jack was his age. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Wiggles, it is just that their songs would stick in my head all dang day long! Fruit Salad... Yummy, Yummy.


Well watch the video and Jack will tell you what he is about to do.

We were on our way back home from Amy's when the Cubs game ended. The Cubs won so the boys are dancing in their car seats to the Go Cubs Go song. Yes, I make them listen to the games on the radio sometimes.... well when they will let me listen to the game. :)

Ride em Cowboy! Look how crazy my child is on this toy! Not only does he do this but he also stands on it and bounces. I see another visit to the ER coming soon.

Do you think he likes Sour Cream?

I found this from our August 20th Cubs game. Yikes.... I think we all need singing lessons or was it the beer??

No comments: