Monday, August 4, 2008

Packer Family Night

Packer Family Night started off with a bang....

A storm decided to make its way to GB right when the gates opened so there were 56,000 people standing around inside the stadium waiting to get to their seats.

This is what it looked like on my left..


So after standing around for about an hour we decided to start taking some pictures of ourselves. (My nephew Johnathan got to join us for the game and will be staying with us for the week..... can you believe he is 13???!!!! Jack was so excited to have Johnathan join us.)



(oh yeah, momma got a new hair cut Friday.... like?!?!)

Then finally 10-15 minutes after the game was suppose to start we were able to go to our wet seats.


Then around 9pm the scrimmage ended and there was a drawing to win the players jerseys. Needless to say we did not win one (Oh... darn).

Then the best part of the night came.... they(the employees of Lambeau Field) shut all the lights off in the stadium and oooo.... aaaaaa.... FIREWORKS. Those were so cool.... one of the highlights of my night. Then we fought the 56K people to get to our car and got home at 11PM (the latest Jack has ever stayed up) and got Jack to bed by 11:15PM and before we knew it, it was 6AM and off we were to another week. (I apologize to Amy if Jack was sassy, crabby or a plan ol' pain in the bum today at daycare.)

So all in all, Jack and Johnathan had a blast at Lambeau Field. It was very cool to watch my little guy (and Johnathan too) enjoy themselves watching the football players. At one point of the night Jack asked me if he "could play there one day when he gets bigger." I of course said "HECK NO" you're going to be playing in Wrigley Field one day.... Oh wait... I said that in my head... my response was.... "maybe little man".
Before I forget... thanks to the Bardwell's for saving us a parking spot in front of their house... we owe you big time!

1 comment:

Jill said...

It would be so fun to live close to Lambeau. The Metro Dome sucks. I've never even been to a real football game, can you believe it?

Love your haircut!