Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bad Blogger..

That is what I am. Things have been so crazy that I just haven't had time to blog. So I am going to attempted to update you on what has been going on since my last post (well the important stuff).


Saturday, Aug 16th - Projekt Revolution

Jill, Johnathan and I made our way down to Alpine Valley for the concert. We arrived early, got rockstar parking and hung out until the gates opened. Once we entered the gates we upgraded our lawn seating to actually sitting 39 rows from the stage (awesome seats for an extra $10). Johnathan bought a very cool zip up sweatshirt (if it ever disappears you better check Jill's closet because I won't have it.... ;-D) The opening acts were okay, Chris Cornell was great and then Linkin Park was AWESOME as always. So all in all I believe Johnathan enjoyed his very first concert... mission accomplished.

I would post pictures but Jill hasn't sent me the pictures yet so once I get those I will include them.

No comments: