Monday, February 18, 2008

The Weekend

We were planning on making a trip to Neillsville to visit the folks but they decided to make a trip up here instead. Friday they showed up around 7pm and Jack was a very happy clam! He was roaring to go until we made him go to sleep which was around 9pm (okay that is late for us!). Saturday morning Jack was up early (5:30am) and pumped to play with Grandma and Grandpa. I was up and told him he had to wait to wake them up so shortly after that Steve woke up and I went to the Y for a quick workout and when I arrived home Jack got to wake everyone up. G&G H finally understood why when I would talk to them on the phone why they kept hearing me say "ouch". Alex was running their toes over while running all over the place in his walker. Jack had a full day hanging out with Grandpa. They spent the day playing, filling his (and Alex's) coin jars and cuddling while watching cartoons. I think Jack's favorite part was taking a nap with Grandpa in the basement on the air mattress. After nap time Chad, Rebecca and Theresa came over and the kids played for awhile. Then G&G decided to head back to Neillsville so they could miss the snow storm. Sunday we were home bodies due to the 7" of snow we got throughout the day. I think maybe one person on our street left their house all day. I will add pictures later.

No comments: