Thursday, February 14, 2008

Update

So I know it has been a while since I have actually written anything, so here is my update. Last Friday night Steve worked at the Y and the boys and I hung out. Saturday I opened the Y and then Steve took the boys to his parents house for the night because it was Steve's company party that evening. Steve returned around 2pm from dropping the boys off and we layed on the couch and watched shows that we Tivo'd. At 5:30 we had to start getting ready to leave since the party started at 6. It was a challange just to do that since we were enjoying laying around in our sweats. Sunday we picked the boys up and had yet another lazy day. Monday the boys played with G&G V as we worked. Tuesday Alex wasn't feeling too well so I stayed home with him and we had a mommy and Alex day. Poor guy is getting yet another tooth (number 7) and on top of that he had a cold (runny nose, fever, cough, etc). Wednesday Alex was feeling much better and we sent him to Amy's and I had to return to work :(

So you are caught up and hopefully it won't take me so long to write a post. Again, Happy V-Day!

No comments: