Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Friday-Sunday

Friday we had a truck come and dump 7 yards of stone on our driveway. We finally had enough of the dirt and bark on the back wall of the yard. So I packed the boys up and took them to Nville to hang out with Gpa, Gma, Sue, John and Danica while Steve shoveled and hauled stone from the front of the house to the back of the house.

The stone... the boys were in heaven!


Moments after we arrived to Nville Danica got dropped off by the bus. The boys thought that was so cool. Let's remember that in 10 years! :)



Gpa and Jack, Danica and Alex relaxing on the swing.



Saturday my brother came to Nville with two of his girls for the night. So the boys and I headed back to GB Saturday night.
Alex, Julia and Jack entertaining me.

Before we headed back I introduced Jack and Alex to the World's Largest Talking Cow... Chatty Belle. Lets just say they weren't thrilled.... do you blame them?!


When we got back Steve got the back accomplished with the help of his dad. It looks really nice and now all we have to do is plant some plants.... in due time.




When I ran to Pamida back in Nville I came across a steal of a deal on two children's Coleman sleeping bags. The boys LOVE them and even slept on the floor Sunday for nap and bedtime. Now they just want to know when we will go camping......

Alex

Jack

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, you can always rely on good 'ole Pamida. Isn't it funny how we just need to shop sometimes when we are in Nville??? I go up there a lot, just to browse.

Out of curiosity...is Danica Suellyn's? And if so, have they always lived in Nville?? I guess I didn't realize that. Glad to see all is well. Sure wish we lived closer, I think our boys would have such a blast. They are fun to watch grow up.

The Van Nuland Family said...

Yes Danica belongs to Sue. They lived with my parents this past year and recently moved to Kansas.