Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday

Today so far the kids and I have had a great busy day. This morning we decided to take pictures of each other and then after that we ran to Target and got a bunch of much needed home stuff.

Say Cheese

Jack took this picture if you couldn't tell.

Oh yeah, I changed my hair color if you didn't notice. I got it done on Wednesday.... Do you like? Be honest!

Then we got back from Target and played out front for a bit and took some pictures by the pumpkins. Yes that is a pumpkin hat.... I had a lady say it was a cute carrot hat. Duh.... Fall/Halloween time lady (well that is what I wanted to say to her).




Then we came inside to warm up and watched Dora and Diego while I got lunch ready. I saw this on "Oh My Word" blogsite a couple months ago and I thought it was cute and I wanted to give it a shot.

Jack saw this...
and got all excited. I wasn't sure if it was going to fly or not but a few minutes later I got my answer...
It was a hit. Both boys cleaned out the mini muffin pans. Then when we were getting cleaned up Jack asked if we could do this again. Success!!
Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

Jill said...

So you just divide everything up for their meal into individual cups and put them in a tin? That is cool. Seems like a lot of work, but as long as they eat, right??

I like your hair color. I'm soooo used to you as a blond, ever since childhood, so it was weird to see you with darker hair, but I like it for the cooler weather/seasons. I figure hair is no different than paint on a wall-try it...leave it there for awhile...and when you get sick of it, just change it! No harm in that!

But it looks very nice on you!

The Van Nuland Family said...

Yep. I had cut up chicken nuggets, apples, cheese, goldfish crackers, and other things in the indicidual cups. I double the chicken and apples. I really thought it was easy to do. While the chicken was cooking I placed everything else in the cups.